Monday, April 30, 2012

Pasar Seni and KL Railway Station

 To the graffiti wall and beyond!

Assalamualaikum,

Hello there!, after so long I am able to blog about my lil tour to one of the most busiest place in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur! Why am I so excited? well I actually doesn't have much time to walk around KL as from 7 years back and until now I always study somewhere far away from KL *well not too far actually ;p*.

Okay2, lets get back to the point, well I had chance to become a 'not so' tourist and visited some interested places nearby Pasar Seni. The best moment is that the moment when I got the chance to walk and capturing some great graffiti on the wall. I love how the painter expressed their feeling only through the spray can.


“I spray the sky fast. Eyes ahead and behind. Looking for cops. Looking for anyone I don't want to be here. Paint sails and the things that kick in my head scream from can to brick. See this, see this. See me emptied onto a wall.”
Cath Crowley, Graffiti Moon


 Later we went to KTM station, wuhh I love old building!
*some of the photos arranged incorrectly*



We acted like we on tour that day, took some photos and got a lil rest cuz we got pancit earlier than expected -__-''.


Here is my tour guide, both talented in showing me the way ;))




Always heard there are some KTM train coach which for ladies only. This is good, but somehow I saw there were also some other guys in the train coach, weird. -__-''





That's all, thank you for reading my blog, have a nice day yahh (Tomorrow monday isnt? ;p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Thanks!

Also visit my webpage :: france holidays and customs

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give
something back and help others like you helped me.

My web page: luxe vakantiewoning frankrijk

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails