Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1# Photo Manipulation Trial

Assalamualaikum....

For the past few hours ago, I have been browsing over the Facebook page of Kukubesi Manipulasi and Fotografik Malaysia. Can't stand with the awesomeness, then after awhile I decided to make my own photo manipulation using Adobe Photoshop. Used all of my (not so creative) imagination and (not so powerful) photoshop skill, I able to finish a picture.

All of the photos are from my own collection.


And this is the original photos.....
 



Even though its not as good as Kukubesi and Fotografik Malaysia, but I think I have given my full effort to create one. Hope to find a lot more opportunities to create another photo manipulation.

No comments:

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails