Monday, October 24, 2011

My Happiest Moment

Pink-01 Eng

When people asking me what is my happiest moment, there is only one thing in my head, the moment that I finally I met my grandmother.


It happened about a year ago when my parents decided to visit my grandmother which at Koothanallur, India and they wanted to bring me and my lil brother and sister. I was thrilled because it was my first time visit my grandmother.

The moment that I finally met my grandmother is my happiest moment, I wish I could stop the time and stay a bit longer. Now its been a year since my last time meeting her. I miss her so muchhhhh

And I also couldn’t express with words the moment when I got a chance to visit Thanjavur which is one of the India 7 Wonders. There are lots of experience and knowledge that I gained by just visiting the temple and viewing ancient item display.

SONY DSC
Me in red Baju Kurung (Thanjavur, India)

This is my happiest moment in my life. So how about you reader?, let me know what is your happiest moment in your life.

No comments:

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails