Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've given all I can

And for a minute there, I lost myself

I writing this just after I woke up from sleep. Yes I know that sleep in the evening is not good, but what to do. I am so tired. I need some time, all alone. Because things getting harder right now. Before this I decided not post any sad / confuse / angry entry. But later on, grrrr I can’t stand with it anymore. SO that why I am writing right now.

People, works, assignment.

People, works, assignment.

People, works, assignment.

Before this, this things is under control. But not now.

But still I glad that I got friends and family that always support me up every time I am down .



PS: No more Ketua Projek and Class Rep for the next semester can uh?
PS: aku fikir nak jaga perasaan orang aje, then aku lak terabai.

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails