Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend ;D

 

SONY DSC

 

Assalamualaikum, well after a very long no-rest-time for me today I find, a very perfect weekend to relax. It’s getting busy right here, all the Human Comm. project stuff, assignment and more will coming soon. But today I glad that I can find some me time to chillax with my roommate and doing some stuff that I love.

 

Design and edit some picture for the upcoming exhibition with no date on it…

kubu kota

 

Went to library and lend a graphics book…

Snapshot_20110219 copy

 

Sunset from my room…

IMG_2623

 

And at last I can finish Clash of The Titans movie that takes me almost a week to finish it…

clash of titans

 

Okay, that’s all. Tomorrow will be 6 hours of class. –_-‘

No comments:

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails