Friday, December 17, 2010

Port Dickson 10'

Salam everyone, it’s been a hectic on the previous days. Well Im not busy actually I just don’t have any idea on what to write on. Liar. Okay2 I already write about 3 entries in Win. Live Writer. Well it’s a very great software I can say. I even can ‘merepek’ all the time without the internet connection. But of course la you need the computer. –_-

Last weekend, five of us (whole family accept my big brother) took a vacation at Port Dickson. Yes I know, PD all over again for each year. But who care. I love PD and as long as me and my family are together everywhere. Open-mouthed smile

Okay here come the picture, of course la kan.
SONY DSC
It’s me, the ‘tembam’ me.



IMG_1938 copy
Team kipas2 susah mati photog

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC
please visit my photoblog to view more,


as usual, the family portrait.

 IMG_1945 copy
nostalgia. kalau ada big bro lagi BEST!

IMG_1947 copy
Faeez.

IMG_1950
I found this article at Kedai Mamak. Antoine Dodson really popular after this auto-tune song been publish on Youtube. It’s really funny. You should take a peak.

No comments:

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails