Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

I got this tag thingy from Lala Halim’s blog. Act I got a tonne of things to do but, IM SO LAZY RIGHT NOW. I browsed around others blog already then suddenly I found this,

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts or goals about you. In the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tags you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know you more.

and I feel it is really interesting. So let get start!
IMG_1868 - Copy copy2
1. Go to India again. I miss my grandma and my family there.
2. I want to own a photography studio and of course with the ‘pro’ photographer title.
3. Dean list every semester,I got 5 semester for my course and there is 4 more Dean list need to achieve.
4. Almost every morning I wake up, my nose is in mess and because of that my eyes looks like I just woke up even I wake up 2 or 4 hours before.100_1008 copy

5. I hate dust and mess!
6. Go to Kelantan. Visit my school, teachers and my fellow friends.in line copy
7. Want to own cars and houses
8. Upgrade DSLR
9. I found that I shouldn’t own expensive mobile phone, it is really unnecessary. I don’t care what people think about me. ‘Be yourself!’100_0495 copy
This is my phone from 2007 until now. (picture dated 08082009)
10. Have fun at Merbok.18082010(007) copy
11. Believe that love can make world be in peace.IMG_1854 copy
peace, yo!
12. Diploma, degree and master. Insya’allah.
13. Enjoy editing picture with Adobe Photoshop. I learn it all by myself since 13 years old. No one ever teach me.
14. I finding out that I hard to talk to new people and makes friends. I can’t start a conversation and I don’t know what to talk about. I try to overcome it. Maybe this is because I like to live in my own ‘world’
15. I love to watch sci-fi movies.terminator-salvation
Terminator is one of my favorite
16. Games geek. Hope to own Alienware desktop.spongebob  (5)_2
17. I hate Astro, and my house doesn’t have any. INTERNET is everything.
18. On my way in collecting all kinds of cheap spectacles.siot tol
19. Love to be appreciated
20. Computer geek
21. Want to be on long distance travel.
22. Like to surfing the internet to know unexpected information about information
23. Make my parents proud!SONY DSC
24. Get a superb job, high salary, then provide monetary support for my parents.
25. Happy forever and after.
Tag goes to:
Fyqqa Zakariah
Mey Amir
Zaza Pyja
Amanina Afifah
Ameyza Yuswadi
Dee Anuar
Epaa Chenta Lova
Julie Ginez
Syaziela Yussof
Wan Azreen
Zakiah Mahmood
Zue Aen Najwa

p/s: you don’t have to put the pictures act. Saje2. Well pictures can tell thousand of words.

2 comments:

ila ni said...

eyh.. seems familiar gambar sekolah itu. batch mana aa?

Mizah said...

oh ye ke..me 2009

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails