Thursday, March 25, 2010

Having fever


I am having fever. This is not 'rindu2' or 'sayang2' fever things. No time for that la and ofcos it wasting my time. This is the real fever. When Im having fever I will always drink a lot of water and plenty of 100PLUS the isotonic drink. But today it's kinda weird. My mom bought for me a bottle of 100PLUS and and and 'Air Badak Cap Kaki Tiga' in english Three Legs Cooling Water. I drank it for the first time. Not bad. It's just like normal drinking water. Ok then, so long and goodbye.

"Hello there, did you just drank my 'water'?"

2 comments:

mc'g said...

mkn bdak uh skali..hahahhaa..u dmam trok kew?? pdn muke..kih3.xda ah.juz kidin.tke cre of urslf k.get well soon.=))

mc'g said...

mkn bdak uh skali..hahahhaa..u dmam trok kew?? pdn muke..kih3.xda ah.juz kidin.tke cre of urslf k.get well soon.=))

Nuff

A Photoproject With Partner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails